TOPIK Preparation Class


 TOPIK (Test of Proficiency In Korean) is a Korean Language Test which is run by TOPIK Nepal . This test is totally different in comparison to EPS TOPIK. EPS TOPIK is conducted only for the candidates who are willing to apply for Employment Permit System ( unskilled General Working Visa) . EPS TOPIK test is conducted by EPS Nepal with collaboration with HRD Korea. 


TOPIK is only  Level test of korean Language which is classified as TOPIK I and TOPIK II.  All Nepali citizens can apply for TOPIK I and TOPIK II separately or together. Marking scheme for TOPIK is classified as follows:

TOPIK I

Full Marks = 200                                                                 

Reading = 100  marks  (40 MCQ )    60 mins                 Level 1 = 80 or more points    

Listening = 100 marks  ( 30 MCQ)    40 mins                Level 2 =  140 or more points


TOPIK II

Full Marks = 300                                                                

Reading = 100  marks  (50 MCQ )    70 mins                    

Listening = 100 marks  ( 50 MCQ)    60 mins

Writing = 100 marks      (4 SQA)

 Level 3 = 120 or more points                                              Level 4 = 150 or more points

Level 5 = 190 or more points                                              Level 6 = 230 or more points



👉 TOPIK I Coursebook wordmeaning

👉 Online Class joining Link

        ID: 9060895444
        PW:  abR3tt











Post a Comment

0 Comments